A new series of driving/schools from the world renowned Bertil Roos Racing School…designed for drivers owning high performance vehicles and competition cars.
Providing comprehensive professional instruction for entry-level drivers, and extensive track time and coaching for experienced drivers.
For the first time, one of the “big three” racing schools is providing a series of programs where you can learn the art of performance driving in the comfort of your own vehicle.
Whether you are a complete novice, or a track veteran looking to pick up some extra tips, you will leave this program a faster driver than when you arrived!
For Many, this program answers the question, “How do I get started?” in this sport. It will be the least expensive and most hassle-free portal to the world’s 2nd most popular sport.
Not to be confused with other “club sponsored” DE events that are taught by slightly more seasoned amateurs, this program is for those who are serious about learning the art of performance driving from a school that has been training drivers for over 35 years.
Goals of the School
1. To provide cost-effective performance driving education
2. To provide maximum track time, the “essence of learning”
3. Limited enrollment for optimal track space.
4. Low-cost access to some of the best driving instructors in the United States.
5. A fun and safe way to access the world of road course performance driving.
6. Introduce road racing to a larger and broader cross-section of people than ever before.
*long sleeve shirt and SA rated helmet required.